On popular demands, Teramind is pleased to announce its award-winning employee monitoring, productivity tracking and data loss prevention solution all packaged in a single mobile App. Customers can download the mobile app from Google’s Play Store. The app is completely free and all customers either on our Cloud or On-Premise deployment have immediate access to it.
The App is very simple to use and comes with some of the most common features found in the web-version of the Teramind dashboard. You can still continue to use the web dashboard on your mobile or tablets but using a native app has its advantages. For example:
- It’s fast and responsive.
- Easy navigation: use simple taps, swipes and other gesture controls to find the information you need quickly.
- Auto updates (if enabled) let you get the latest features and patches directly on your mobile.
- Security: the app supports signature-based permission, keystore system and more. Any stored/cached data is also encrypted so even if you lose your device, the data is inaccessible to outsiders.
- Compatibility: supported on all Android phones and tablets with Android 6.0 and up. Also, since the app doesn’t require any browser, the experience is seamless for all users.
Installing and Using the App:
- Just install the app from your Google Play Store.
- Launch the app.
- On the login screen, enter the email address and password for your Teramind account. If you don’t have an account yet, you can get a free trial version from our pricing page.
- If you are login to a Cloud account, select the CLOUD button. If you are login to a on-premise account, select the ONPREM button and pride your server address.
- Click the LOGIN button to login to the app.
At its first release, the app comes with following features. We have a roadmap to introduce new features in the future releases.
- Cloud and On-Premise support
- Employee summary view and list of online/offline employees
- Total hours worked and breakdown of workhours by user/department/group
- View list of all employee activity
- View productivity percentage and trend, alert count and alert trend, time worked hours and trend for individual employees
- Productivity analytics
- Alert summary and alert trends
- History and live desktop view (RDP)
Minimum System Requirements
Android 6.0 and up
Support and Bug Reporting
Since this is the first release of the app, you might encounter few issues. Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues or would like to report any bugs.